Monday 7 June 2010

UNITED KINGDOM




United Kingdom was split apart for four regions. England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland.


ENGLAND
WALES

SCOTLAND


NORTHERN IRELAND


The United Kingdom's population surpassed 60 million in this year. It the third largest European Union and it one of the highest overall population density in the world. Most of the people would like to lives in England. England is the most prosperous region in United Kingdom. I also like to live in England. I've been to Brighton the city which is in England two years ago. It a coastal city in England. It left deep impression on me. I went to amusement park in Brighton call Brighton Pier. It a nice park for me so i like it. This park was build on the sea. If you go there you can choose go to the park or go to swim. It a beautiful place.

Bath is anotherbeautiful city i know in England, although
i never been there. And i know this city is a world heritage
city. I really want to go there if i have time. I will...><


No comments:

Post a Comment